Mastervolt | DC-DC Converter | Mac & Magic 12v
A DC-DC converter can provide other voltages than applied in your basic system. By using a DC-DC converter, other voltages can be reached. They also ensure that all your equipment has a stable power supply with the right voltage.
- Professional use
- Battery charger and dimmer function
- Parallel connection
- Adjustable and programmable output voltage
- Voltage stabilization for a longer lifespan of halogen lights, etc
The Magic models can regulate the voltage both up and down to ensure an optimal voltage stabilization, even when the battery voltage fluctuates due to heavy loads. The galvanic isolation between input and output prevents disruptions to, for instance, communication equipment.
Isolated or non-isolated?
The non-isolated Mac and DC Master models have an electrical connection between the input and output. Features:
- Low costs
- Efficient: low heat generation
- Suited to applications with negative earthing
The isolated Magic and DC Master models provide galvanic isolation between input and output circuits.
- Extra touch-proof
- Interference suppression for sensitive equipment Available with negative or positive grounding