Pylontech | US5000B | 48-volt 4.8kWh | Lithium Battery
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,150.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
The US5000B lithium iron phosphate battery is the new energy storage product developed and produced by Pylontech, it can be used to support reliable high power for various types of equipment and systems.
- Built-in soft-start function able to reduce current strike when inverter need to start from the battery
- Dual active protection on the BMS level
- Automatic address setting when connecting in multi-group
- Support wakeup by 5~12V signal from RJ45 port
- Support upgrade battery module from the upper controller via CAN or RS485 communication
- Enable 95% depth of discharge, available for the inverter which completely follows Pylontech latest protocol to operate.
- The module is non-toxic, non-pollution and environmentally friendly
- The cathode material is made from LiFePO4 with safety performance and long cycle life.
- The battery management system (BMS)has protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge, over-current and high/low temperature
- The system can automatically manage the charge and discharge state and balance the voltage of each cell.
- Flexible configuration, multiple battery modules can be in parallel for expanding capacity and power
- Adopted self-cooling mode rapidly reduced system entire noise
- The module has less self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging it on the shelf, no memory effect, and excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge.
- Small size and lightweight. Standard 19-inch embedded designed module is comfortable for installation and maintenance
- Compatible with the 48V series battery of Pylontech:
- *Mixture using master battery priority: US5000>UP5000/US3000C/US2000C>U3000/US2000
- For the same type of module always use the latest production unit as master.*Mixture using battery deployment option:
- Master battery (1st) US5000
- Slave 2nd ~8th US5000/UP5000/US3000C/US2000C/US3000/US2000
- Slave 9th ~16th US5000/UP5000/US3000C/US2000C